- Started playing guitar at the age of ten, self thaught learned from records by Jorgen Ingmann, the Shadows, Charlie Byrd, Barney Kessel and Joe Pass.
- At the age of 12 gigs with local Jazz-, Pop - and Soul bands.
- At the age of 15 started classical guitar with Prof. Bernhard Rövenstrunck, followed by music college with major in classical guitar.
- Further studies of interpretation with renowned classical guitarist Betho Davezac in Paris, first prize in the category "Superieure".
- In Germany Concert Diploma in classical guitar, followed by numerous solo
and chamber music concerts.
- Attended several Jazz workshops, studying improvisation.
- In Hamburg teacher for classical guitar at the Konservatorium Blankenese. Played in several jazz formations and a soul band. Also worked as a studio musician for NDR, Radio Bremen
and did sessions for Polydor, Teldec and Phonogram, tours with different singers.
- 18 years professional musician in Los Angeles. Worked with musicians like:
- Eric Marienthal ( Chick Corea Band )
- Mike Paulo ( Al Jarreau Band )
- John Yoakum ( Engelbert Humperdinck Band )
- John Balbuena ( Dick Clark Band )
- Robert Kyle Quartett
- Jim Honeyman Band
- Tours in California, Nevada and Taiwan.
- 3 years in Las Vegas, worked in all major hotels like Bellagio, Luxor, Paris, Venetian etc.
- 2002 back in Germany, teacher at the Neu Ulm music school.